Treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.
Be sure of your target and what’s behind it.
Required Safety Equipment
To ensure a safe and satisfactory experience we recommend wearing clothing suited for shooting. The brass from a spent casing is HOT and can cause burns on contact with skin. Our suggestions:
- Wear closed-toe shoes with rubber soles for traction
– Wear pants or other full covering on the bottom
– Keep neck lines on tops high and have adequate arm covering
– Remove hanging jewelry
– Wear a billed or brimmed hat on the head
– Bring outerwear/sweaters to layer during cold weather
–ALWAYS wear safety glasses.
– Hearing protection is required while in the shooting gallery.